Taking Nitty Gritty Science to Nashville!

When you think of Nashville, you probably picture country music, honky tonks and...science teachers! Wait, what??  Well that's exactly what you found this past weekend during the 2016 NSTA National Conference in Nashville, TN.

I set out with the crazy idea of doing an exhibition booth for the first time, and you know what they say, "crazy loves company" (okay, no one says that) so, I invited my good friends Amy Brown (Amy Brown Science) and Tracey Graham (Smart Chick) to head to Nashville so we could share our curriculum and resources we design and create for our stores on Teachers Pay Teachers (www.teacherspayteachers.com).

After months of preparation on our displays and products and getting our teams together, the day finally came and we weren't sure what to expect.  However, after the first hour of our booth being open, I think I can speak for all of us when I say the results were beyond our expectations.  We met so many teachers from across the fifty states and even across the globe!  Some would seek us out just to share that they used our products already, and it was humbling to hear how our products made their job so much easier in the classroom and how much the students were engaged using our science lessons.

I'm excited to say it was such a success that we'll be heading to Los Angeles for next years NSTA National Conference and will be making some state and regional appearances along the way.  I'll keep you posted of our future travels in case we swing by a conference near you!

I also want to congratulate the three winners Johnny M., Jill C. and Teresa G. for winning the Science Interactive Classroom Starter Pack (valued at $100)  through my giveaway hosted at my booth!  Did you miss the conference?  No worries, you can pick up my two FREE handouts here for a limited time - click on image below to download.

All rights reserved by author: Nitty Gritty Science, LLC

A personal thank you goes out to my my mom, Linda, who embroidered my NGS logo on our shirts/cardigans (which were a big hit by the way) and to my friend Carla Brooks, also a seller on TpT (check out her store Science Island) who stood with me for 21 hours this past weekend to help share Nitty Gritty Science interactive notebooks and resources!

Want more freebies and updates?  Make sure to sign up for my newsletter above!

Take care,

1 comment :

  1. It was nice to read your blog. Are you in need of professional assignment helpers? Well! You have reached the right place at MyCaseStudyHelp.Com where you receive a one-stop solution.We offer one of the finest University Assignment Help for students' benefits. We have more than 5000 professional Case Study Writers experts to support students in doing their university projects. We provide assured quality and credibility. That's why a majority of students trust our Assignment Help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...